For the duration of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) emergency the offices of O’Dowd Solicitors will remain open for business. Business will however be subject to the following constraints:
- The switchboard will only be operational from 10am – 12.30pm each day from the 30th March until further notice. Outside of these hours a voicemail or email should be left. Solicitors may also be contacted on their direct dial numbers and/or mobiles. The firms email address email@example.com will be monitored during usual business hours, and the online form can also be used to request a call back.
- It will not be possible for clients to attend at our offices except by prior appointment and in exceptional circumstances.
- All written communications from the office will be by email as far as possible.
- Face-to-face consultations will not be possible. Conference calls, teleconferences, skype and other common forms of electronic communications will be facilitated.
- Clients should discuss the execution of legal documents and wills with the solicitors and arrangements will be made on a case by case basis.